The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Http doesnt wor on int. exp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sanalkral, Jan 10, 2007.

1. sanalkral

sanalkral Registered

Everything is up on service status. but I cannot open no sites on internet explorer tab.
    There is something wrong with ip or dns. But I cannot find a solution. Please help me... Thanks...

2. adept2003

adept2003 Well-Known Member

Make sure you haven't done something silly, i.e. blocked port 80 on the server. Also, make sure your internet browser cache is cleared.

To check DNS, use www.dnsreport.com. If you recently made changes to the DNS, it may take some time to propagate.

3. NetX

NetX Well-Known Member

I have a very weird problem.

My server reponses to ping or traceroute fine, the load is low and normal but noboy (in different countries) can access normally the domains on the server.

I checked dns, firewalls and all is ok, Yesterday all was working perfect and today you take up to 5 minutes to acces a simple domain with a basic html page (if you dont get before a toime out response)

When i connect via ssh, if i execute a command like "ps -fea" or "top"i get desconnected.

I informed to my server provider (theplanet) and they checked the server and the network and they say that all is ok.

But my problem persist, I supposed it was my isp, but i had a lot of calls from clients in different cities and countries aith different isps.

I dont know what more to do.

Any suggestion?

4. sanalkral

sanalkral Registered

thanks.
    It is solved.