Serra

Oct 27, 2005
Florida
I'm not sure where to go to work this issue. The Dell repo https://linux.dell.com/repo/hardware/dsu/mirrors.cgi?osname=el7&basearch=x86_64&native=1 is not loading and getting a 500 error.

This is preventing yum update from running, which I can override to temporarily disabling the repo, so that isn't a problem, but upcp is breaking each night. (I could perm disable it, but I'm not sure what impact that might have)

However, it breaks EasyApache 4 and MultiPHP Manager inside WHM with a Yum error that can't be resolved. Is there any way to fix this issue with the repo being down a lot?

mtindor

Sep 14, 2004
inside a catfish
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I'm not sure where to go to work this issue. The Dell repo https://linux.dell.com/repo/hardware/dsu/mirrors.cgi?osname=el7&basearch=x86_64&native=1 is not loading and getting a 500 error.

This is preventing yum update from running, which I can override to temporarily disabling the repo, so that isn't a problem, but upcp is breaking each night. (I could perm disable it, but I'm not sure what impact that might have)

However, it breaks EasyApache 4 and MultiPHP Manager inside WHM with a Yum error that can't be resolved. Is there any way to fix this issue with the repo being down a lot?
Might want to review: Dell System Update
- and specifically but not limited to DELL System Update (DSU) | Dell US

Just so you know what is / is not supported by Dell at this time.

I agree with @cPRex. Disable the repo and manually update from time to time.

Reactions: Serra and cPRex

Serra

Oct 27, 2005
Florida
Thank you both.

I got the repoid from the repo list: yum repolist

If anyone needs to do something like this, I removed the repo using yum-config-manager --disable dell-system-update_dependent

The repo can be manually checked using yum update --enablerepo=dell-system-update_dependent

Last edited:
Reactions: cPRex