haze

Dec 21, 2001
I gave the install a go yesterday, first on a linux box running phpsuexec. The first page of the install told me I had a few php settings wrong, so i fixed that up in a php.ini file in the users dir. That however didn't work, and i had to modify the mother php.ini. Perhaps the script is only looking at that file, and not a phpinfo output, etc. of the acctual account ?. After i sorted that out, i was unable to retreive a serial. I had placed my username, password and the code required and would keep getting a "not found" error. I scanned the logs, nothing, looked for an error_log, nothing. Is this script unable to perform under PHP as CGI ?

AlexF

Nov 20, 2003
PuReWebDev said:
wrong, it's $99 per licensed installation. You can monitor all the servers you'd like with only one installation. The only limitation on how many servers you can monitor, is how fast the monitor system is, and what type of connection it has. You could easily monitor 100 different servers with only one licensed installation, just $99.

Thanks.
Dev Team www.hybodus.com

Is this server or client side? Would installing it on two seperate machines (i.e.: business & home system; to use the windows monitoring utility) be allowed or would I have to purchase two licenses? What is the yearly renewal rate?

Last edited:

Snowman30

PartnerNOC
Apr 7, 2002
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
PuReWebDev said:
We've already anticipated this question and have already created a procedure, documented on our website. If you visit this link: http://www.hybodus.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58 it should explain how you'll be able to get snmp working on your cpanel server.

Hope the info helps.

--PuReWebDev
Thanks

Ive seen the guide and you have a rather large warning on it.

If i follow the guide and need at a later date to recompile apache what issues will it cause? if any???

I would prefer to have all my servers running the same easy apache built setup so that no issues present themselves later on down the track.

any advice on this?

Snowman30

PartnerNOC
Apr 7, 2002
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Thanks for the clarification

Am i right in assuming that if after enablinf SNMP i later need to recompile apache say for example to update to php 5 the settings will stick??? or will i need to go thru the process again?

Snowman30

PartnerNOC
Apr 7, 2002
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
ive requested that easyapache have snmp added to it, as im not confident enought to constantly poke around with PHP on each server everytime a new version of PHP comes out

ramprage

Jul 21, 2002
Canada
Great, I'm looking forward to giving it a try. Any chance of providing a discount to the members here or any coupons available for the software?