The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i am geting error that your licence is trial version

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mahtab, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Mahtab

Mahtab Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    sir
    we are using nat and or internal ip is 10.102.3.21 which is mapped to 202.141.127.15 on which our licence is generated but when i login to cpanel or whm on left hand side it shows that your copy of cpanel/whm is trial version
    when i run the command lynx -dump http://www.cpanel.net/showip.cgi it displays
    and when i run /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt
    it displays updating cpanel licence...done. update succeeded
    building global cache for cpanel...done
    root@cpanel[~]#ip_tables: (C) 2000-2006 netfilter core Team

after that when i login to cpanel it again shows that you licence is trial version

Regards
    Mahtab Dalal
    DM Systems Pvt. Ltd.

2. cPanelJared

cPanelJared Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You need to change your NAT routing so that outbound requests come from the licensed IP address. Your license is on 202.141.127.15, but the lynx command shows that our license servers see the request coming from 202.141.127.2. This is due to your routing, not due to anything on our end.

You can either:

• Change your routing so that outbound requests come from the IP address that has the license, or;
    • Change your licensed IP address to the one from which your server's outbound requests currently come.

If you want to change the licensed IP address, please contact our customer service department at cs@cpanel.net .