I am Trying to Setup Multiple Accounts with a Script

MojoCreations

Feb 14, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I need to setup multiple accounts within WHM using iMacros but its failing because of the session variable and the frames. I dont' have to use iMacros, is there any other way to automate the setup of multiple accounts?

I wanted to add that I did try to loop through iMacros using the basic URL call but got an access denied, do i need to use a security key to make this happen?
https://server:2087/xml-api/createa...n.tld&domain=domain.tld&useregns=0&reseller=0

I do have root access to the box so i could run some sort of script. I have over 200 accounts that i need to make, they will all use the same plan and the only difference will obviously be the domain name and the username for the account.

I do know I can run /scripts/wwwacct but im not sure how i would loop it. Can i have it pull from a csv file? Can i also do the same thing for email accounts for each of these accounts?

Thanks

Last edited:

MojoCreations

Feb 14, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Thanks for the response. In response to your questions, I have a dedicated server with full root access which has WHM/cPanel. I need to setup 200 domains accounts (accounts within WHM) because each domain has their own IP. I would like to run a script of some sort that will make the account name,domain,username,password,assign package type, use registrar dns. This way I won't have to manually make an account in WHM for each of the domains. I know /scripts/wwwacct can make the account but how can i have it run through the list of domains that i need? Do I make a .csv file for it to cycle through?

It would be nice to do the same thing for an email account for each domain as well.