The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am unable to send or receive mail using my phone

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by david.cocos, May 19, 2014.

1. david.cocos

david.cocos Member

May 19, 2014
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator

Please help me with the following problem. My problem is that I can't send or receive E-mail on my phone. This started happening 5 days ago. Until then I could use the mail service just fine. I solved the problem disabling cPHulk from cPanel, but I would like to have cPHulk active as well as use the E-mail service on my phone.
    Another problem is that I couldn't log in to the root user without the ip being on the white list in cPHulk.
    If i add the ip address in the white list, I can use both the E-mail and connect to the server, but this isn't an option because we have Dynamic ip and it changes frequently.

Thanks in advance.
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

Apr 11, 2011
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

It seems like accounts are locked out by cPhulk due to excessive failed login attempts to those accounts. You can verify this by reviewing the "Login/Brute History Report" in the cPhulk interface in WHM. You may want to whitelist an entire range if your IP addresses change.

Thank you.