The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I beg you please help me.

Discussion in 'Workarounds and Optimization' started by Fedakar, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Fedakar

Fedakar Registered

Hi, I beg you now let me help one of their servers to help my center I am looking for the settings you want tons of money, but can not find a problem in WHM, I do not know settings, PHP, MYSQL is working in the same way bad bad very bad impact on sites is working and this problem, I beg Let someone help, I have the best sites on the server settings, but very bad, because without knowing the internet while looking I did, was the psychological sub-top, I pray, WHM panel settings in the PHP settings for sending mail just can not do settings for the NS, but I've tried so happens, I always recipe makes an incomplete, turning off the broadcast sites, I want to fix the situation without stopping. Server provider, telephone service than in private money for the acti asked, surprised what you do, please please help. Server config settings correctly, I can make the correct function correctly enough for me. Have the problem of cache, MySQL also failed to create the correct tables, please do not correct something that is never been stranded. The years, it takes 5-10 minutes for you to do this job for me. I beg you please help me.

2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You would need to be more specific in what is wrong because I am unsure based on your last post due to the multiple topics mentioned along with vague information.

As such, please provide step-by-step details on what is wrong and please avoid jumping from topic to topic. We would only need information on the set issue, so limiting the discussion to the exact issue happening would be the best way to receive quick assistance.

3. Fedakar

Fedakar Registered

Very much would like to thank Hi, my problem is all the PHP settings and server settings could not be true. That is my site address, nothing /http://www.geliyoo.com not work correctly. and there are many sites on this server, but too late geliyoo.com doing a search such was not the question in 20 seconds before doing the search, cache it as a problem and told me I did not get the mysql problem. I need all the server settings, server settings, I want the best of the best working ioncube or mysql settings so I could not turn all the settings in a terrible situation. Please please help.

/http://www.geliyoo.com this search engine, the query is a word I am looking at doing two hours. You need to have the best PHP settings. and the mail system and the security of MySQL. So, briefly setting the servers actually have to complete. Please me set the server to work well. Sorunyasamayacagim one more way I pray.