Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

I desperately need help!!!

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by json944, Sep 30, 2005.

1. json944

json944 Registered

Hey Everybody,
    I'm a new user on this site and frankly I'm lost right now. I work for a company in Orlando called Magic Max, and as a favor they've asked me to help them with some computer problems they've been having. Right now the woman in the office who runs all of the e-mails, NEWSLETTERS, etc. is:

Not receiving ANY e-mail.

When they send out their newsletter each one is going to each subscriber about 300 times!

I can not seem to find the ADDRESS BOOK for the newsletter subscribers...

For instance when someone sends an e-mail to contact@magicmax.com, I can't seem to find the people that have signed up for it.

Lastly, I think that Cpanel is going through the mail server called HORDE...that's all I know right now. If somebody can please help me I would really appreciate it!!!

2. inanna

inanna Member

Did you try checking mailman to see if they have the list configured there?

3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

You really need to speak to the web hosting company where the site is hosted as they're the ones that are best placed to help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...