I don't receive emails from a specific domain

Nov 27, 2020
Brazil
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi guys, I have a strange problem that I don't know who to workaround;
I have a server that has some different email servers that I'll call svr1.com and svr2.com. So I receive emails in both of them without problem, but I have a specific domain that I receive emails from, I'll call it sender.com.
When sender.com sends an email to svr1.com I receive the email without any problem, but when de sender.com sends it to svr2.com I don't receive it and have no trace that it comes to the server.
I look in the /var/log/exim_mainlog and in /var/log/exim_rejectlog in both of it, I can find any email from sender.com.
I don't know where I can search to find those emails or to look why I can't receive them on svr2.com.
Do you know a way to fix this, or why this is happening?
Thank you guys.

Nov 27, 2020
Brazil
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! If the mail isn't getting to the server, there isn't much you can do on your side. You'd want to work with the sender to have them check the logs on their end as the problem can't be with your system if the mail isn't even getting to you.
Hi, I can't work with the sender in this case. I just think this is strange because if I see for example a #> exigrep "[email protected]" /var/log/exi_mainlog I can find emails from @sender.com but if I do the same for de [email protected] I didn't find anything, even an error message.