Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

i have a problem when i try to send any email to hotmail

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by 3ashek, Sep 27, 2007.

1. 3ashek

3ashek Registered

hello all

i can send any email to any one els any email in Hotmail but when am add RE before massage name i can send the email i don't know what is my problem

I'm wait the replay

2. mtindor

mtindor Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You might wait quite a while. You provided zero information. Show us some logs indicating your inability to deliver mail to Hotmail.

Mike

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 3ashek

3ashek Registered

hello

in teh log file it's appear to be no problem on e-mails and it should be sent

I think this problem happened with the last update for the Cpanel becouse of this problem happened for 3 server with me and the server which i didn't make update for him it's working without any problem

4. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

MSN/Hotmail installed a new set of rules and they are very strict about SPF records. If your clients send email from their servers and do not get/arrive to hotmail, and no errors in the log file, that means your email got deleted by MSN/Hotmail filters. You must follow their guidelines very carefully. We modified an article posted in one of these threads about this problem at: http://servertune.com/kbase/entry/142/
    Reading and following the instructions in this article should solve your problem.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. agressor

agressor Active Member

why i must modify this for take it working... why not added by cPanel guys and give it in update...

sometimes staff cpanel leaves much to be desired.