The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hope this is in the right section

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wwfn, Oct 19, 2005.

1. wwfn

wwfn Member

My cpanel software is refuseing to update the disk qutoas. My site has shown that i am using 16 megs and i know i am using 20 megs. It shows up in WHM just not in cpanel. My server is a VPS. Any thought?

2. DigitalSurgeon

DigitalSurgeon Well-Known Member

Have you tried /scripts/fixquotas?

3. Izzee

Izzee Well-Known Member

This seems to be a VPS problem that running /scripts/fixquotas has no effect on.

Try and contact your VPS tech support as they may be able to find and fix the problem at the server box level. This issue will effect all users on the particular server box you are on, which might be quite a few depending on your VPS host.

If you do a forum search with the key word /scripts/fixquotas you will find many hints about the above VPS issue. This may help you whith the wording of your cantact message to your VPS host support team. Reading most of the results might take a while but is worth the effort. ;)

4. wwfn

wwfn Member

I have contacted them and contacted them. they say they cannot seem to find the problem.

but thanks anyways you guys.

5. netwrkr

netwrkr Well-Known Member

Have your host check within vzmc and ensure 'second level quotas' are enabled for your VPS/VDS. Without it you will not have quota support. If they can't find the problem they should open a ticket with cpanel and/or sw-soft :)

Tom