extreme123

Registered
Mar 8, 2011
Hi,
I was creating my 2 sites "domain.com" & "mydomain.com" but perhaps I did a mistake.
I used fantastico to create wordpress in 1st site and joomla in 2nd site but that same time I felt I don't need joomla on 2nd site, then simply I went to file manager and removed all files but I didn't noticed all the files for my 2nd site also deleted which was running well and Google already indexed that site.
Now earlier checked my both sites I think both are misconfigured.
One of my site was fully ready but unfortunately I lost everything.
Now again I used fantastico to upload wordpess on both sites but not succeed, something error coming.

I contacted with my host, but there is no reply.
Can anybody help me that how can I do fresh installation on my both sites?

Thanks for your help.

extreme123

Registered
Mar 8, 2011
I removed my second site from addon section and re added but it says "An account with that login already exists. "
and when I try to install wordpress using fantastico it says:

The installation can not be completed:
- You chose to install in the main directory of the domain extremearticle.com, but there are conflicting filenames, therefore we can not proceed. Following filenames already exist in the main directory of the domain extremearticle.com (path="/home/globalsw/public_html/extremearticle.com/").You must manually remove these files before proceeding with auto-installation:
wp-admin
wp-content
wp-includes
I tried to remove these files manually but they are still there and not removed, I tried many more times but not succeed.
am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks