The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need a powerful UK based Cpanel managed server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kingdoz, Apr 2, 2005.

1. kingdoz

kingdoz Registered

Hi Guys,

I need a UK based powerful Cpanel server, but I wish to rent it from a reliable and profitable company with 24/7 telephone support. I am looking to keep it long term (at least 5 years) so need a company that is financially very healthy. Most of the larger hosting firms dont seem to use Cpanel.

I would also need help with migrating around 100 accounts from the USA also on Cpanel.

Thanks Guys,

Don

2. Bloory

Bloory Active Member

I'm not 100% certain that PoundHost are exactly what you are after but they do have phone support, are stable, have been around for ages and know their stuff. I've not used them for CPanel servers, though I feel sure I have read they are a CPanel partner.

I can vouch for their general Linux knowledge and the reliability of their network of late.

3. kingdoz

kingdoz Registered

intersting

just seen thier website. Im not sure they are as big as what i have liked. I have tried rackhost as i have heard excellent reports but they wont support Cpanel...

4. Bloory

Bloory Active Member

I understand a new site, with up to date information is due soon - they have a large self contained data centre, with staff on shift 24/7 plus are expanding into Europe etc. They have some household name clients as I recall too.

5. Bloory

Bloory Active Member