Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

I Need Help Fast Please Help Me!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ASALA Taskforce, Jun 12, 2004.

1. ASALA Taskforce

ASALA Taskforce Registered

YES YES many of you might think im an idiot or this question might sound stupid but I really really need some help! I recently got my dedicated server with Cpanel installed, and I have NO IDEA how to setup hosting, I understand very little but I figured instead of paying thousands for a class to learn I can only spend around 89 bucks a month and learn from real life experience.. Anyway, my questions are as follows please dont laugh! :)

1. I need to setup my name servers so that I can point to this new servers IP address. (problem dont know how to setup new IP address or what IP address to point the domain name to which I want to be the name server.)

2. I just need a general step by step informative setup map that I can use to setup my server, im starting from scratch and I dont need anything fancy just to get my server up and running so I may host other accounts.

If you guys can help me out I will be forever in your debt, and a tremendouse thank you will follow! :)

2. sawbuck

sawbuck Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  3. coastinc

coastinc Well-Known Member

We'd be more than glad to do this for you and provide assistance, just drop us an e-mail.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...