I Need Help Please - Fatal error: Out of memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlee

Oct 13, 2005
Spokane, Washington
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 85458944) (tried to allocate 1048577 bytes)

I am running suPHP and SuExec phpinfo()

I have tried everything that I could find on the web and in these forums and nothing seems to solve the issue with the fatal error above.

1. I have changed the memory_limit so many times that it is crazy.

2. I have created php.ini files in users webroots which only solves the issue on some sites.

Before I went to PHP5, suPHP and SuExec. I was on DSO PHP5 and everything worked great.

So I suspect some this is something to do with suPHP.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? If so, please help me out here.

MattCurry

Aug 18, 2009
Houston, Tx
SuPHP

Hello,

I do see what you mean, and I apologize for the problem. Please submit a ticket so we can take a look at this for you. There is a link at the bottom of the post. Also please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
Matthew Curry

vlee

Oct 13, 2005
Spokane, Washington
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

I do see what you mean, and I apologize for the problem. Please submit a ticket so we can take a look at this for you. There is a link at the bottom of the post. Also please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
Matthew Curry
I have submitted ticket.

JaredR.

Feb 25, 2010
Houston, TX
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Old thread

Considering that this thread is over a year old, it is unlikely that the original poster is still experiencing the problem or monitoring the thread. If you need assistance, I encourage you to create a new thread or submit a ticket so that we may help you directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.