Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

I need Help With the Backup

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cLub2Share, Jul 28, 2004.

1. cLub2Share

cLub2Share Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Twitter:
    Hi !!!!!

there is something i really dont understand about the back up ..

when i go to Restore Backups i get this msg

Code:
    Backup is not enabled. If you are trying to restore a crashed system, please set backup to "Restore Only"

ok i go to Configure Backup and i try to Enable it still the same it dont change i dont no why ..

this think i dont understand if any one can explain to me about this options i twill be helpfull and thanks for your time to help me ..

HTML:
    Ftp Backup Host (Remote Ftp Backup Only)    
    Ftp Backup User (Remote Ftp Backup Only)    
    Ftp Backup Pass (Remote Ftp Backup Only)    
    Ftp Backup Directory/Path [optional, a directory called cpbackup in the ftp account's directory root will be used if none specified examples: /home/fred/cpbackup,/backup/cpbackup,/files/cpbackup] (Remote Ftp Backup Only)  

t

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. PbG

PbG Well-Known Member

Might help if we knew whether you are trying to configure for REMOTE FTP or Backups to a secondary hardrive in the server ... You should also try the search feature on this forum as this is pretty well documented.