The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need so much help someone should just shoot me...[moved]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tiyoo, Sep 13, 2006.

1. tiyoo

tiyoo Registered

Sep 12, 2006
    Hi, I am a new user of the CPanel ways...I have so many questions its not funny.

I am currently paying someone to set my account up because I am just that lame...but I have a few questions for you guys.

As a new user, I would like to know which content manager is going to be the easiest to use in fatastico???...I have used php-nuke before, but just dont understand php to do the things I want to do.

Also, I am currently wondering since I can "host 100 domains under the same account" I was wondering can I have and under seperate domain names (aka can I use php nuke for one and Joomla for the other)????

I am wanting to put 6 domain names on the same hosting account and have 6 totally different sites... is what it sounds like...a stock website would be a news website would be a poker/gambling affiliate personal blog (whats the best blog on fantastico?) business that sells gems not too sure yet, just love the name...haha how could you not?

So would it be possible to set up these 6 names on the same hosting account but be totally seperate entities? IF so, please I would love to know how...and if not...well just tell me im dreaming

Please dont look at this and say...hey youre retarded you dumb noob...I am really a great guy, just im behind the times.
    #1 tiyoo, Sep 13, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2006
  2. dalem

dalem Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2003
    cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    add the other domains using the add-on domain fuction