The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need some help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alisayz, Aug 3, 2005.

1. alisayz

alisayz Registered

hi
    from all professionals i need you people help as i need to know if i wanted to devolop this kind of software for myself what kind of tools i need and what kind of programming languages do i need and what level of expertise in that specific tool should be? pleas reply as i need urgent replies.
    thanks

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Too broad and inappropriate a topic for these forums. I'd suggest that you look for a developers forum and ask on there. As a starting point, I'd suggest that you download something open source, such as webmin and have a look through their code. You will need an extremely indepth knowledge of operating systems and be very adept at the programming language that you use. Most of such control panels are based on perl.

3. ecwebtechie

ecwebtechie Well-Known Member

good understanding of the Operating System concepts and I would recommend Python or Perl as the language. Well said , take a look at the webmin source. this should help you to understand the requirements properly.