Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

I need urgent help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnnicaFi, Jul 16, 2007.

1. AnnicaFi

AnnicaFi Registered

My site is www.sims2palace.com. I have uploaded stuff to one of my ftp servers but absolutely nothing showes up at my domain name! How on earth am I supose to see if I need to do some changes to my site when the only I can see is that it can´´t find the server! I wrote to the kryptonitehost for help! They say i need to click on nameserver setup or DNS setup! But where the heck am i supose to find that....I only can find DNS Functions category! There is only four options Add a new DNS zone,Edit dns zone,Edit zone templates and park a domain! Could someone please tell me where I am supose to find nameserver setup or DNS setup please!:(:mad:

2. nyjimbo

nyjimbo Well-Known Member

Did you even register the domain sims2palace.com ? If that is supposed to be a valid domain name I cant find it right now in several major registrars.

You need to get better tech support from your host.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nyjimbo

nyjimbo Well-Known Member

Ok, but its odd that at register.com, godaddy, opensrs/tucows and network solutions none of them showed the domain registered, unless you just did it a few minutes ago.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. AnnicaFi

AnnicaFi Registered

Yes my domain is registered!

I just know that kryptonitehot is the company I bought my domain name and webspace from..... Also they are the once that I registered the doman from since they had that option there.

#4 AnnicaFi, Jul 16, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  5. AnnicaFi

AnnicaFi Registered

I do not know! I registered the domain at kryptonitehost together with the webspace I bought...
    But I have no idea how to setup my nameserver or the DNS.... Kryptonitehost said I need to do that before I can see my webpage at my domain....:confused: