The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need urgent help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnnicaFi, Jul 16, 2007.

1. AnnicaFi

AnnicaFi Registered

My site is www.sims2palace.com. I have uploaded stuff to one of my ftp servers but absolutely nothing showes up at my domain name! How on earth am I supose to see if I need to do some changes to my site when the only I can see is that it can´´t find the server! I wrote to the kryptonitehost for help! They say i need to click on nameserver setup or DNS setup! But where the heck am i supose to find that....I only can find DNS Functions category! There is only four options Add a new DNS zone,Edit dns zone,Edit zone templates and park a domain! Could someone please tell me where I am supose to find nameserver setup or DNS setup please!:(:mad:

2. nyjimbo

nyjimbo Well-Known Member

Did you even register the domain sims2palace.com ? If that is supposed to be a valid domain name I cant find it right now in several major registrars.

You need to get better tech support from your host.

3. nyjimbo

nyjimbo Well-Known Member

Ok, but its odd that at register.com, godaddy, opensrs/tucows and network solutions none of them showed the domain registered, unless you just did it a few minutes ago.

4. AnnicaFi

AnnicaFi Registered

Yes my domain is registered!

I just know that kryptonitehot is the company I bought my domain name and webspace from..... Also they are the once that I registered the doman from since they had that option there.

#4 AnnicaFi, Jul 16, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  5. AnnicaFi

AnnicaFi Registered

I do not know! I registered the domain at kryptonitehost together with the webspace I bought...
    But I have no idea how to setup my nameserver or the DNS.... Kryptonitehost said I need to do that before I can see my webpage at my domain....:confused: