Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

I never seen this kind of problem before, file manager problem.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 5stars, Apr 9, 2007.

1. 5stars

5stars Active Member

When accessing the file manager from any account I run in to a problem.
    I can delete, I can create folders, I can do anything, but I can't navigate.
    Since most of my clients use the filemanager for uploading files this is a major problem for me, this problem poped out of no where, could it be from the Cpanel updats?
    I can even copy files in to the www folder, but what I can not do is view the content of the www folder since I can't navigate, any folder I click will result in absolutly noting, it logs in in to the root section when I open the file manager and from there I can't navigate anywhere, when I click on any of the folders the page will refresh and the same page with the root of the domain will show up again.
    Can any one help me, I would apreciate it since this is a very big problem, I advised my clients to use a FTP manager until the problem is fixed, but I don't even know where to start from.

2. Murtaza_t

Murtaza_t Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    If it is not working the way it should than try looking into /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log.

Or place a ticket with cPanel Support, if nothing helps.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...