The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I send emails and goes to recepient's spam/junk folder

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by blasito, Jul 1, 2014.

1. blasito

blasito Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Good morning. I am a website owner in the tourism industry. I face a very important issue that is as described in the title. I use a web hosting company. I contacted them and told them what is going on. I saw that they have enabled DKIM and SPF but still if I send emails to hotmail or yahoo mail they go to junk. I use cpanel's webmail to send emails.

They told me that my website is blacklisted but I checked this online at Email Blacklist Check - See if your server is blacklisted and this is not true. If I attach a .PDF file (something I have to do a lot), the email will go to spam folder.

So, could you please inform me about what to tell the web hosting company to check and how to configure the mail? because if this continues then my business is not viable. I do not know if this has something to do with my PC and is not their fault.

Thank you very much!!

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

It's possible the remote mail servers detect the message as SPAM based on the message content and PDF attachments. This type of issue has to be handled by the remote mail server and your hosting provider. There is nothing further you can do to address the issue, outside of using a link to the PDF instead of directly attaching it.

Thank you.