Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

I want to partition my server to kvm host

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ahmed Hany, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Ahmed Hany

Ahmed Hany Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Ok i searched online alot , i asked my DC to partition my server but they refused to help as i have preconfigured server with un managed support ..
    They told me i can load rescsynccd and partition my server with f -disk or parted

I tried but finally i removed the two partitions one for boot second for my ssd storage so i reloaded my server again with centos 7 with rescsynccd but i didn't partitioned it again .

because i want a special partitioning for my server with kvm host

i followed this link:
    documentation.solusvm.com/display/DOCS/Partitioning

They need the following to be partitioned on my server:

KVM Host
    I wanted to partition my server to meet the kvm requirements and install cpanel/WHM on it .

Believe me guys cpanel.net staff worked with me alot like " they will help my clients if needed " so i posted this here so anyone can find this helpful when searching on forums or google it . if we find a solution together here .

anyone can help in this please ? i need to partitioning my server so i can install cpanel/WHM on it .

please help

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Ahmed Hany, Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Ahmed Hany likes this.