Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

I was hacked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sogetsu009, Jun 27, 2011.

1. sogetsu009

sogetsu009 Registered

i was trying to open my website this morning. but it really pissed me off that it shows not my website but a bogus site that has my domain name. i tried to open my cpanel account but the webpage has frame killer thus it does not allow me to access cpanel. i beleive i was hacked because the page that appeared was just a useless search page that when when i serached, it does not show anything. im not really sure if i was hacked or just having problims with the webserver. plzz someone help me with this case. any reply would be greatly appreciated. ty

2. ok2host.com

ok2host.com Registered

You should ask your host for help ASAP .

3. jamesalan

jamesalan Member

Ask your hosting service provider about this problem, this also happened to me before and hosting provider solved my issue, but not like hacked.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. indianhairdepot

indianhairdepot Registered

you can simply reapply

5. ckh

ckh Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Make sure you domain didn't expire. Often when a domain expires, the registrar will display a search page for the domain.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. sogetsu009

sogetsu009 Registered

yeah. tnx a lot for the suggestions. ill contact my provider rightaway about this. i was just panicking last tym. haha and im really sorry for that. tnx a lot guys for the help. God bless.