I would like to block all existing domains and only allow a list of specific domains

Operating System & Version
CentOS v7.9.2009 STANDARD kvm
cPanel & WHM Version

imaginaweb

Jul 3, 2022
Peru
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello good evening, I would like to block all existing domains and only allow
a list of specific domains for a given email and for other emails to allow full access, is it possible to perform that function?
from exim and whm or console
for instance
[email protected]
with all the privileges

[email protected]
only allow sending and receiving with domain1, domain2, domain3, domain4 and domain5 that cannot send or receive from any other domain but that is on the list
also [email protected] [email protected] is it possible?
I hope your comments thank you very much for your attention

I am using webmail and thunderbird

Last edited by a moderator:

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! In general, there isn't an easy way to do this. It's technically possible with Exim filters, but that needs to be managed on the command line of the server and is custom work that happens outside of cPanel tools.

If you'd like to see an easy way to perform this work in the interface I would recommend submitting a feature request using the link in my signature and then I can let our development team know about that.

imaginaweb

Jul 3, 2022
Peru
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I understand that it is somewhat complex, maybe you can help me in another way, in a VPS I have 3 domains and I want messages to only be sent between the 3 domains that are on the local server and an external domain, is it possible to perform that function?

Attachments

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
We don't offer additional levels of support, even if it's paid - something is either included with the product or it's not. If you'd like to see something added to cPanel, you can open a Feature Request using the link in my signature and I'll be sure to have our developers review that.

For this issue, it might be best to reach out to the Exim users list at Exim-users to get more details about customizing that software.

imaginaweb

Jul 3, 2022
Peru
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
You have already contacted me with the links in your signature and also unsuccessfully, it is useless, it is more useful to search on my own, because THEY DO NOT GIVE ANY KIND OF HELP.
I FEEL SCAMMED WITH CPANEL, THEY LEAVE YOU ALONE AND SAY THAT THEY PROVIDE SUPPORT.