The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i6Networks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ridosan, Mar 3, 2008.

1. ridosan

ridosan Member

Has anyone here ever used i6Networks? They are a free cPanel host. If you have, I was wondering what your experience with them was like. I tried them, and I'm afraid I wasn't very satisfied. I can't afford to pay for hosting, so I have been looking for a free cPanel host. I was using freecpanelhost.net, but all of a sudden they disappeared, along with my sites. Luckily I had copies of most of them. After that, I have found a few, but the support from the ones I have tried has been... well, for the most part, non existent.

Rick

2. viraj

viraj Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    I'd recommend you to go for a paid hosting service. You'd get the valued service & guarantee too :)
    Free hosting companies aren't a permanent solution & not actually preferred by businesses & professional hosting.

3. ridosan

ridosan Member

I appreciate the input, and I agree. However, at this point, I can't afford to pay for hosting.

Actually, I probably made it sound like all free hosting is bad. I was using freecpanelhost.net, and getting very good service and support. They did go down for a while, but are back now. So...everything is back to normal again.

Thanks again for the input.

Rick