The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Icons don't show on main panel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TooRight, Dec 21, 2005.

1. TooRight

TooRight Member

When i log into my cpanel's main page, there are no icons showing at all... All that shows is the top line in the left menu and the drop down menu to switch to my other domain accounts. NOTHING else!!

Does anyone have any idea what could have caused this and where the solution may lie?

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Try switching the theme that the account is using and see if that helps. Also ensure that the account is using a correctly configured Feature Set in WHM.

3. TooRight

TooRight Member

Thank you for your fast response!! I appreciate it very much!! :)

I just tried to change the theme from "x2" to "x" and my screen went nuts!! It kept flashing quickly, the page kept refreshing itself, and my progress bar showed it loading 1/2 way, and then back down to 1/4 of the way. I couldn't get it to stop the process, so finally I closed the page and then logged in again... the theme was still set to "x2".

I'm not the one with root access to the server, so I have passed on your suggestions to our guy that handles it. He is currently trying to install an upgrade to cpanel now to see if that helps. Turns out that all of the accounts on our server are doing the same thing (showing no icons).

Please, if you have any other suggestions or ideas on what might be causing this or what we can do to fix it, do let me know!!

Thanks in advance!!

4. TooRight

TooRight Member

PROBLEM SOLVED!!

Turns out our cpanel had to be upgraded, and voila!! All the icons are back again, yayyyy!!

Thanks soooo much for your quick response and williness to of help; i appreciate it veryyy much!!

Merry Xmas all!!