The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Image manager in Cpanel Pro not working

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roy@ENHOST, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Roy@ENHOST

Roy@ENHOST Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    I just tried Image Manager in Cpanel Pro but the Image resizer is not working.
    The page says that the directory 'thumbnails' was created but apparently it wasn't.

Below is the message that was generated.
    When I browse into the allegedly created folder, there was nothing there, I mean the folder wasn't even created!

I was wondering if anyone else had the same experience with it.

Thumbnailing.../home/intel/public_html/roy/IMG_2383.JPG (1600x1200)...wrote.../home/intel/public_html/roy/thumbnails/tn_IMG_2383.JPG (400x300)...Done

Your images have been thumbnailed into /home/intel/public_html/roy/thumbnails/tn_*

2. bamasbest

bamasbest Well-Known Member

Hmm...

Have you tried creating the folder /home/intel/public_html/roy/thumbnails
    with appropriate perms and then resizing? It may solve your problem, especially if you use the appropriate perms.

3. mkw

mkw Registered

Image Manager Problems, Thumbnail Resize Not Working

:confused: I'm having the same problem. Any image resize or function performed by way of the image manager in the control panel does not create the files that the image manager says it is creating. i tried creating the directory as suggested in the previous post with the proper permissions, but still no luck. It's strange that there are few posts on this subject, a search of terms related to this problem brings back few results. Anyone else come across the answer since this problem was first reported in this forum?

4. haze

haze Well-Known Member

File a bug report ppl ( if not done so already ), this thread is only going to get lost in the sea of threads:
    http://bugzilla.cpanel.net

5. trixalicious

trixalicious Registered

I'm having the same problem that Roy@ENHOST described. I noticed that his post is over a year old, so I'm hoping that someone might have a solution by now. I've done everything that was already suggested, but I'm still not having any luck with the thumbnailer. I'd appreciate any help.