The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Images Distorted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vacuum Guru, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Vacuum Guru

Vacuum Guru Registered

Hi All,
    I have recently taken over the administration of my company website. I am a vacuum cleaner salesman with a background in design and a very limited amount of actual programming experience. The issue I am having atm is I am attemtping to updates some buttons and images ect on the website and some of the buttons are resizing themselves as you can see via the link I have posted http://www.vacuumshop.com.au/show_cart1.php?itemId%5B%5D=716&Submit=Add+to+Cart.

without my say so you can see the older style button "update Qty" above has the same issue with it. I am just wondering if anyone has any solutions or ideas without me having to wade through pages and pages of coding and then once finding the problem having to remember as much as i can about programming to fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

The Guru

#1 Vacuum Guru, Sep 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2008
  2. Vacuum Guru

Vacuum Guru Registered

Anyone?????

3. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    This really has zero to do with cPanel, you might find more help at a site about HTML coding and such. This site is for the server administrators that use cPanel.

As for those images, you'd need to look at your site coding for the answers.

For example:

Code:
                <td align = "center">
                  <input type = "hidden" name = "save" value = true>  
                  <input type = "image" src = "images/save-changes.gif"  width = "107"
                         border = 0 alt = "Save Changes">
                </td>

See that width="107" ? That's you're answer. So, if you can code at all, either get in there and change that 107 to the actual image size, or, increase image size.

My guess is this is a templated site, it has template files you can edit.

Good luck.