The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imap realy msg, where is it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sexy_guy, Aug 16, 2003.

1. sexy_guy

sexy_guy Well-Known Member

Has this message been deleted? I wanted to know if anyone in lala land has had a change to notice wheather exim-4.20-350 actually closes the Imap relay problem reported? I have not had a chance to watch my logs closely since upgrading.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. sexy_guy

What extensive checking did you do. Please tell us how you came to this conslusion. Tests and example would be nice. Do not ignore this msg or it will be determined by your non reply that you did nothing of such.

3. sexy_guy

Thats what i though. Your credibility is waining Not that you had much in the first place but anyway ss of exim-4.20-320 which supposedly fixed this issue (LAST NIGHT) i found muliple vulns in this dept. even after it was reported that this version would take care of it. Then along comes exim-4.20-350. Im trying to determine if this version has finally fixed the issue and nobody knows. I was asking in the hope that somebody who actually knows would comment. Sorry but i cant go by the fact that its been fixed based on your shoddy advice. Thanks anyway.