Imap sending the same email multiple times

May 15, 2018
Brazil
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hello!

Last week I had the IP blocked by HOTMAIL / LIVE / OUTLOOK.COM, because the client's email sent the same message 03 times in a row and characterized as SPAM.

SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined MAIL FROM:<client mail> SIZE=1660: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from "IP" weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to Troubleshooting. [BY2NAM01FT061.eop-nam01.prod.protection.outlook.com]

I noticed that when using Outlook the sent message is synchronized by mobile and webmail is sent again.

That is, every time you send a message through outlook, the server sends 03 times the same message.

How to prevent this from happening?

Thank you!

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
I noticed that when using Outlook the sent message is synchronized by mobile and webmail is sent again.

That is, every time you send a message through outlook, the server sends 03 times the same message.
Hello @Bruno Veneri Neto Quellis,

Can you search for one of the affected messages in /var/log/exim_mainlog and let us know the output (with real emails, domain names, and IP addresses replaced with examples)? Here's a command you can use to obtain the results:

Code:
exigrep "SUBJECT" /var/log/exim_mainlog
Replace "SUBJECT" with the actual subject of the affected message.

Thank you.

May 15, 2018
Brazil
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hello @Bruno Veneri Neto Quellis,

Can you search for one of the affected messages in /var/log/exim_mainlog and let us know the output (with real emails, domain names, and IP addresses replaced with examples)? Here's a command you can use to obtain the results:

Code:
exigrep "SUBJECT" /var/log/exim_mainlog
Replace "SUBJECT" with the actual subject of the affected message.

Thank you.
Hello
Run the command but it never returned as a result.

[Removed - Please Attach Images Directly To The Thread]

[Removed - Please Attach Images Directly To The Thread]

Last edited by a moderator: