The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMAP Server....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shaun, May 6, 2002.

1. shaun

shaun Well-Known Member

I remember a while back nick had a post asking who would actually use/want a imap server he said he had one that was unfinished i beleive it was called cpimapd. Was wondering if this is somthing that is going to be implemented. This is one of the things that plesk has but cpanel doesnt.

*If cpanel can match exactly everything that plesk has then we can get ride of plesk!!! Wahoo!! So far i think imap is the only thing missing.

2. avara

avara Well-Known Member

I would actually use IMAP as well, and if it isn't included in the near future plan to switch to another control panel because of the lack of support on CPanel.

So nick if you're reading this, please do add IMAP support as soon as possible!

3. awsol

awsol cPanel Test Bitch

[quote:dc540249d1][i:dc540249d1]Originally posted by avara[/i:dc540249d1]

I would actually use IMAP as well, and if it isn't included in the near future plan to switch to another control panel because of the lack of support on CPanel.

So nick if you're reading this, please do add IMAP support as soon as possible![/quote:dc540249d1]

Why do some people feel that a threat makes things get done faster? Things take time and threats don't in any way help production. What if Nick decided not to implement it until you stopped using CPanel just to piss you off? Would you like that? Show the man some respect and politely ask what the status is as shaun did.

4. shaun

shaun Well-Known Member

awsol,

Agree'd i was going to say somthing about that but i didnt want to start a flame war on cpanel's support forum. Threats are not going to help.