The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implementing Domain Key on my VPS

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by mihir, Mar 28, 2008.

1. mihir

mihir Member

i need help to install Domain Key on my vps. I have enabled domain keys from email authentication section in cPanel. but full header in yahoo still shows like this:

Authentication-Results: mta419.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=myserver.com; domainkeys=permerror (no key)

It also has a header for domain key signature.

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=myserver.com;
    h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Disposition:Content-Transfer-Encoding:User-Agent:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse;
    b=SIXpQTRFXp0/FQsFYAg6m9UW5udd0fj/tEZAyHg9V4zWFkd1u+FRy3KU86nSATyjOV/NJa758frwWDvn5f4BCE/byy8v3QVh0/vQjSHQYkzb/nT3q1d5icTLBk+xCDFI;

somebody please help

2. blkjck

blkjck Well-Known Member

Try using http://senderid.espcoalition.org/ for a test. Or try sending email to 'check-auth at verifier.port25.com' replace ' at ' with @ . Both will give you a full report.
    Make sure your DNS entry default._domainkey is matching up with your public key found in /var/cpanel/domain_keys/
    jack

3. Kent Brockman

Kent Brockman Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    I have the same problem. My DomainKeys and SPF validate correctly in ESPCoalition an other testers, but all mail sent to Yahoo is highly delayed (from hours to days).

If anybody know how to tell Yahoo if you are a valid source of mails, please share that knowledge.