The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important Notice ( Mail Bounces)

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by nddieu, Jul 28, 2005.

1. nddieu

nddieu Registered

Jul 27, 2005
    I'm login WHM, i see

Security At this time, it is recommended that all customers using proftpd Switch to pure-ftpd as soon as possible to eliminate a potential security hole. Please note that all released versions of proftpd are belived to be affected and the exact problem is not yet known. Customers who experience the problems switching are welcomed to bypass the normal support procedure and submit a ticket directly at
    Severity: * * * * * * *

Important Notice ( Mail Bounces) Users of the BETA pro addon have experienced a problem with a version mismatch problem which causes ghost mail bounces. If you are experiencing this problem, it can be solved by removing the /var/cpanel/version/boxtrapper file (if it exists), then updating cPanel, running /scripts/upcp,
    Severity: * * * * * *

but i can't fix it. can you help me ?
    how to fix it.
    #1 nddieu, Jul 28, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2005
  2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2002
    Go on, have a guess
    What can't you fix? Those messages will appear for as long as cPanel have them showing, there's nothing that you can do to make them disappear as they're informational only and only apply if you're suffering from the particular problems mentioned.