Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Impressive list ~vs~ My list

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by turnNburn_1x, Feb 25, 2009.

1. turnNburn_1x

turnNburn_1x Registered

Hey David, that's one heck of a list and good stuff too. I have paid hosting with cpanel and love it but more is always better when it comes to toys. :) Not Joking, about this though. You have a lot more stuff and is it my responsibility to update Cpanel or the Host's or is it anybodies responsibility to update the cpanel install or am I stuck with it frooze with only items available at date of purchase???

I hope I'm not bothering you man, I realize I am all excited about finding this site....

Take care
    GT.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Paid hosting sounds like you have an account on a cPanel enabled server. In that case your host takes care of updates.
    He also takes care of any questions you as his customer may have.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...