The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In WHM >> Show Reseller Accounts packges showing "undefined"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by its_joe, Jul 22, 2007.

1. its_joe

its_joe Well-Known Member

Hello,

We have WHM 11 on the server which has CentOS. In the WHM >> Show Reseller Accounts in the packages section , we see "undefined" and there is no packages name there. But the packages are available on the server and in backup it is there in /var/cpanel/packages .

Also in WHM >> list account we can see the packages name, but in WHM >> Show Reseller Accounts instead of package name we see "undefined". So please give us the solution for this error in WHM.

Thanks.

its_joe

2. jasonhk

jasonhk Well-Known Member

Check WHM -> Reseller Center -> Limit account creation to pre-assigned packages (all new reseller created packages must be approved in this interface before they can be used by the reseller.)

Seems that is the error - I'm also having it, Enable and Disable that option, should work.

3. jasonhk

Sorry, that doesnt seem to fix it. Looks like cPanel need to fix something up here..

4. its_joe

its_joe Well-Known Member

The Solution you gave didn't work on my side too.

Is there any other solution for this problem so that we can check it and fix the error ???

thanks.

its_joe

5. jasonhk

We got update from CPanel support regarding theissue ... Please see the following update from them,

====
    I was able to replicate this in our test environment, and I have lodged a bug report with our developers regarding this issue. In the meantime, I can only recommend explicitly enabling these packages, as you most likely don't want to let your resellers create an unlimited number of accounts.

This will be addressed in forthcoming builds. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this might cause.
    ====

Do contact us if you need any further assistance.
    Thank You.

6. cPanelNick

cPanelNick Administrator
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Do you happen to know the ticket #? Also the 11.8+ builds feature a complete rewrite of the reseller system backend so the problem may already be solved.