The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inactive Domains

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NetPublicist, May 22, 2004.

1. NetPublicist

NetPublicist Well-Known Member

I treminated an account but now it is showing in the "Inactive Domains" list. where is cPanel pulling this list from? Is there a file on the server I can edit to remove this domain from the list?

2. Setheronie12

Setheronie12 Well-Known Member

Yes I have noticed someting like this too,

That and that when I terminate some accounts I get them still on some lists or as two

like I made an account bla.com (username bla) (and then I terminated it, and remade it) now when I look in like suspend account and that there is bla and bla.temp .

Is there a way to fix these errors

Thanks

3. NetPublicist

NetPublicist Well-Known Member

Still waiting on an answer to this "Inactive Domain" problem. Is there file on the server that WHM pulls the "Inactive Domain" list from??

4. spiff06

spiff06 Well-Known Member

We've recently upgraded to 9.4.0, and noticed one of our accounts was missing from the cPanel list, yet was listed in the inactive section as described above. Nothing in the setup seems to have changed, and everything works fine.

That specific domain was recently altered to have two other domains parked on top of it, and I suspect that the changes induced a slight descrepancy in the cPanel config files, resulting in the domain being (wrongly, imo) placed in the "inactive" list.

But that brings up a question: I know what a suspended account is, but what, exactly, is an inactive account?

-Eric

5. ricoche

ricoche Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to activate "inactive domains"? I know the WHM way, but that does not work. The domains are still showing as "inactive". We can view the accounts, but they will not show up in the "list accounts" section. There must be some manual way to do this since Cpanel seems to have a possible bug with this still. Thanks.

6. spiff06

spiff06 Well-Known Member

Did you go to the section "Show Active and Inactive accounts" and click on the link that says "Make Inactive Domains Active"?

Eric