The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

inbox.lock problems!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rpmws, Nov 2, 2004.

1. rpmws

rpmws Well-Known Member

Tons of inbox.lock problems for the last few days on EDGE versions on RH7.3 boxes running last EXIM also.

I clear out queue and go around and delete all the inbox.lock files and in 1 hour they are getting stuck again. .queue fills up and almost every single message is because of a stuck lock file. I run /scripts/mailperm via cron every 5 minutes ..still no help. I delete the inbox.lock files and boom 50 - 60 messages for that user go right into his box no problem. Anyone else seen this?

2. cPanelNick

cPanelNick Administrator
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Send on in an email to support@cpanel.net and we should be able to track it down for you.

thanks

3. rpmws

rpmws Well-Known Member

Hey nick ..just sent you the email .. coming from (RPMWS). If you want root on one of these call or email me back :)

4. rpmws

rpmws Well-Known Member

Nick my email created a TT in your support system. First time for me in 4 years. Never had to use it before. Looks like a nice system :) now let's see how many of those techs are sleeping on it like everyone else complains on here about. hehe