Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOLVED Including files from other user accounts

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by nosajix, Dec 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. nosajix

nosajix Member

I know your going to say "BAD IDEA" and I agree, mostly -

I am the only one on a VPS, I have a central code base that feeds all of the other sites. It is working on a server now with Easy Apache 3 - using php 5.5.3, and DSO handler.

New server I am trying to move to is running EasyApache 4 (which I like the idea of) but I cannot figure out how to get DSO as a handler option and cannot find a trace of mod_php anywhere.

There must be away to do this, I would like to use suPHP if possible. I have been on this ALL DAY and would love an answer to hit my on the head.

And before you tell me how bad of a programmer I am, I fully intend on transforming this system to either an auto-deployment system or even better a REST API, but that is going to take some time and I need to get this server moved as the older one is in the hands of a support team that is hard to deal with.

Please help if you can

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

The DSO package for PHP with EasyApache 4 is named with the "-php" suffix. For example, the DSO package for PHP 7.0 is:

ea-php70-php

You'd install it with a command such as:

Code:
    yum install ea-php70-php
    Thanks!