The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

install 2 php version easy apache

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by seizart, Nov 26, 2014.

1. seizart

seizart Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    hello

when i go on easy apache i can see that on the screen to chose the php version there is some documentation on how to run 2 php version on the same cpanel and being able for each account to choose which one to run:
    The EasyApache 3 documentation contains detailed information about installing PHP 4 and 5 simultaneously.

Unfortunately my screen doesn t give me the choice two select 2 but only one at a time unlike on this other documentation: https://kb.asmallorange.com/customer/portal/articles/1603680-run-multiple-versions-of-php
    Capture d’écran 2014-11-26 à 10.08.22.png
    i need help to make this work.

thanks

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

PHP 4 is end-of-life and no longer supported. You would have to install a third party application (e.g. PHP Selector with Cloud Linux) in order to install different versions of PHP on a per-domain basis.

Thank you.

3. 24x7ss

24x7ss Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    I will suggest you to install ntPHPSelector. After installation is completed you will get 4 different versions of PHP. Then you can choose php as per your requirement.