The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Install Alfresco on cPanel/WHM server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by praveen_n, Oct 1, 2012.

1. praveen_n

praveen_n Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I've been trying to find a link in this forum regarding Alfresco installation on cpanel server and could see few threads which has already opened with no reply. I don't find any clear documentation about how to install it on cpanel server. Can you please provide us any link or document to get it installed.

However here is the direct link what we have found on Alfresco website:

Alfresco Help

I would like to install alfresco on our server but I am worried that something might go wrong since we have many sites running on this server.

Anyone have you had any success in installing alfresco on a WHM/Cpanel enabled server ?

Thanks in advance.

2. storminternet

storminternet Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    If you are trying to get it installed on shared/reseller server then I would suggest you to try it first on vps or dedicated server where there are less accounts as compare to shared server.

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

You may want to consider contacting their support team. It's likely they will have more information than you will find here because it's not an application that is developed by cPanel.

Thank you.