The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Install cPAddons situation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by never2far, Sep 6, 2011.

1. never2far

never2far Active Member

May 6, 2008

Today I have found that on WHM -> "Install CPAddons" section is checked WordPress (3.2.1), but on the client cpanel(2083) on Site Software I have found that he have WordPress v3.0.1 and on Upgrade section there was the following message:

"No upgradeable installs"

I went to a test server where the same problem occurred and from WHM first I have tried to use Update Addon Config button to see if it will update to 3.2.1 but without success. At the end the only way I could fix this was by checking "Force Refresh of All cPAddon Sources".

Please tell me if this solution can be applied on the production server without affecting clients that are using WordPress or other software that are checked on "Install cPAddons" as installed. One of the problems I'm thinking is if this force could cause malfunction of the current running applications.

Thank you
  2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

Oct 2, 2010
    somewhere over the rainbow
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    It shouldn't cause a malfunction in existing applications, since you are only forcing a refresh of the cPAddon sources not the existing installations.