install ssl certificate on domains

Apr 9, 2022
Rio de Janeiro
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Good evening !

I currently have two cPanel / whm servers and I use lest encript to install the ssl certificates on the domains of the clients that host their sites with me, however I have to install the ssl certificates manually on each domain.

I use this plugin to install ssl certificates:

My question is, is there any way for me to activate ssl certificates on domains hosted on my cpanel whm server automatically. So that I don't have to manually install in each domain on the server. Because today I already have many domains and it is complicated to install the certificates manually every three months in the domains

quietFinn

Feb 4, 2006
Finland
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Reactions: cPRex

Dreamwebhosts

Sep 18, 2020
United States
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Good evening !

I currently have two cPanel / whm servers and I use lest encript to install the ssl certificates on the domains of the clients that host their sites with me, however I have to install the ssl certificates manually on each domain.

I use this plugin to install ssl certificates:

My question is, is there any way for me to activate ssl certificates on domains hosted on my cpanel whm server automatically. So that I don't have to manually install in each domain on the server. Because today I already have many domains and it is complicated to install the certificates manually every three months in the domains
You can Manage AutoSSL interface for the Let's Encrypt™ (WHM >> Home >> SSL/TLS >> Manage AutoSSL) then select the Let's Encrypt™ option and save the changes.

tecsys

Sep 9, 2012
Nashik.India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Just make sure Autossl is enabled and SSL feature is also enabled in the hosting plan. So when a new domain is created, SSL automatically gets installed if the domain resolves to the server. The process is pretty much automated when these two things are enabled.

ejsolutions

Jan 6, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Just to add..
FleetSSL is excellent to use for DNS Only servers, where WHM/cPanel don't cater for the hostname. A pretty poor omission, IMHO, given today's all-SSL doctrine.
FleetSSL may however, screw up the inbuilt WHM facility and I suggest uninstalling it, for 'standard' WHM/cPanel servers, now that this is available.