SOLVED Installation on centos 7 problem

Mohammad Razzaghi

Registered
Aug 1, 2017
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
hi
i am going to install on centos 7 64bit and all the installation requirement have been done. such as disable firewall , selinux,...
but on installation i get this error :
Code:
2017-08-01 17:31:03  796 (DEBUG):   - ssystem [BEGIN]: /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/checkyum --nokernel --noperl
open3: exec of /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/checkyum --nokernel --noperl failed at /home/cPanelInstall/selfgz11387/install line 274.Removing /root/installer.lock.
can anyone help me to solve this?
tanx

cPanelMichael

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Hello,

Did you manually install a minimal instance of CentOS 7 on this server, or was CentOS automatically provisioned by your provider or with an OS image offered by your provider?

Thank you.

ratziiee

Registered
Mar 7, 2018
noida
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
open3: exec of /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/checkyum --nokernel --noperl failed at /home/cPanelInstall/selfgz6455/install

I am getting this error while installing cpanel on centos 7... Please resolve this issue as soon as possible...
Thank you...

cPanelMichael

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Hello,

Here's a link to the minimal CentOS 7 ISO:
Code:
http://ftp.hosteurope.de/mirror/centos.org/7/isos/x86_64/CentOS-7-x86_64-Minimal-1708.iso
However, you may want to check with your hosting provider or data center to see if they offer an alternate method to install the minimal CentOS 7 image.

Thank you.