The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Installing AfterLogic WebMail

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by TNiSolutions, Jun 7, 2011.

1. TNiSolutions

TNiSolutions Well-Known Member

I have just installed AfterLogic WM Lite on my server, and have setup the branding etc, so that I can see the "Read Mail Using WebMail Lite" I get a "Access Denied: Security Token Failure". I understand what this error is, as I setup the server, but not sure why I am getting this error...

Access Denied: Security Token Failure

Functions in cPanel / WHM are available only directly through the cPanel and WHM interfaces or through our XML API. The administrator of the system has enabled additional security token checks which have flagged this request as possibly malicious. This may be due to an expired session cookie or the use of an older theme which has not been updated to work with the security token system.

I am thinking that there is something not parsed into the authentication side of this application or something. I spoke with AfterLogic, and they were not sure :)S) and they suggested to but the pro version (Y) $$$$

Could someone please help :)

2. jasonhk

jasonhk Well-Known Member

You can turn security tokens off in WHM.

WHM -> Tweak Settings -> "Security" -> set "Security Tokens" to Off.

3. TNiSolutions

TNiSolutions Well-Known Member

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I know I can disable security tokens, but that would be quite unsafe wouldn't it? I was looking for a way I can get the token to pass to the Webmail application or, something I can do, to allow this application in cPanels XML API etc