Interchange is running but non-funcational

jayglate

Aug 13, 2001
I get the below error going to a users interchange system. Any ideas?

We\'re sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...
We are out of service or may be experiencing high system demand. Please try again soon.

B

bdraco

[quote:8a18967e0c]I get the below error going to a users interchange system. Any ideas?

We\'re sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...
We are out of service or may be experiencing high system demand. Please try again soon. [/quote:8a18967e0c]

Try

/scripts/fixinterchange
/usr/local/cpanel/bin/startinterchange

jayglate

Aug 13, 2001
After running that I get this error

onfiguring catalog armesme...armesme config error: Please specify the VendURL directive in the configuration file \'\'

armesme: error in configuration. Skipping.
armesme: config error. Skipping.
Configuring catalog canibus...Using default DBM database...Alias /~canibus/cgi-bin/cart.cgi used a second time, skipping.
done.
Configuring catalog cyclubc...cyclubc config error: Please specify the VendURL directive in the configuration file \'\'

cyclubc: error in configuration. Skipping.
cyclubc: config error. Skipping.
Configuring catalog democom...democom config error: Please specify the VendURL directive in the configuration file \'\'

jsteel

Jul 4, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Could this be a new issue with the recent builds? I just brought a fresh server online with CPnael build 62 and I get the same problem. The services panel shows Interchange running. I'd really like to get this fixed soon.

Jaz

jsteel

Jul 4, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Anyone? I've just upgraded to Build 64 and run fixinterchange again and still no go. It just keeps giving the unavailable message.

JAz

rupdog

May 18, 2002
I been looking for same answer for a while , anyone know any solution to this ??

I got 2 new server and on both it say interchange is unavailable I did all fixes listed on this site :(

anyone please..

rupdog

May 18, 2002
I been looking for same answer for a while , anyone know any solution to this ??

I got 2 new server and on both it say interchange is unavailable I did all fixes listed on this site :(

anyone please..

NNNils

Sep 17, 2002
I get this strange error:

Using DBM database...Alias /~username/cgi-bin/cart.cgi used a second time, skipping

What could that be?

NNNils

Sep 17, 2002
I did as described in the thread, but still it does not work.

It still says:

We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...
We are out of service or may be experiencing high system demand. Please try again soon.

Although it does seem running.

I also don't see any errors anywhere.

It just says this:

[email protected] [~]# killall -9 interchange
[email protected] [~]# /usr/local/cpanel/bin/startinterchange &
[1] 4537
[email protected] [~]# The previous Interchange server was not running and probably
terminated with an error.
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Interchange V4.9.3-200211090658
Configuring catalog username...Using default DBM database...done.

Last edited:

Nico

Dec 5, 2001
Edmond, OK
Same problem here. ps-aux shows Interchange is running but all the sites that user Interchange are down. Is there a fix for this yet?

Nico

Dec 5, 2001
Edmond, OK
I got it working by upgrading to Perl 5.8.1, but now Image Magick is trashed and Cpanel support has not replied about that for nearly 24 hours now.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: 29072

Nico

Dec 5, 2001
Edmond, OK
The Cpanel tech who looked into it said this:

"It looks like it works fine with 5.5.7". I think they downgraded it from what we were running.