The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internal server error 500 and while exporting large email folders

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ahsan, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Ahsan

Ahsan Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    When i try to export some large files from the Email client (horde) in cpanel I a m getting the following error

( Internal Server Error
    The cPanel Server operation timed out at cpsrvd.pl line 541.
    cpsrvd/11.54.0.21 Server at ibitcpanel.example.com)

And Some times also there is another error coming while exporting emails i.e File Not Found , However i take backup of my all mail files from our hosting provider and we are creating our own premises setup.

Could you please help me on this i am stuck on it from last two days , I also change the settings under Tweak setting to increase the session time but nothing works.

Your kind support in this regard will be much appreciated. Thanks

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    How are you exporting exactly?

3. Ahsan

Ahsan Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply.

First i login to the cpanel of the domain from WHM.
    Then I open Email accounts.
    From there i open web access mail.
    I select Horde email client.
    then i right click on the desired folder to export i.e. Inbox that contains 2500+ emails with attachment and the size of the mail in file manager is 2.3+ GB
    after some time i get the error 500 INternal server Error and also another error for another emails i.e. File not found

Firefox can't find the file at ibitcpanel.example.com:2096/cpsess4759868741/horde/services/download/?app=imp&actionID=download_mbox&mbox_list=SU5CT1g&type=mbox&token=TBB1Ar4QFaZIRHLYGFX_HWz&fn=/.
    Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.
    Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted.

4. Ahsan

Ahsan Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Error_Log
    Code:
    PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 81264640 bytes) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/services/download/index.php on line 58
    [2016-03-28 14:42:12 +0300] warn [cpsrvd] The subprocess (php) exited with an error: The subprocess reported error number 1 when it ended. at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Server/Handlers/SubProcess.pm line 155.
       Cpanel::Server::Handlers::SubProcess::_report_subprocess_errors(Cpanel::Server::Handlers::SubProcess=HASH(0x28b7250)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Server/Handlers/SubProcess.pm line 72
       Cpanel::Server::Handlers::SubProcess::handler(Cpanel::Server::Handlers::SubProcess=HASH(0x28b7250), "subprocess_name", "php", "subprocess_read_handle", IO::Handle=GLOB(0x28af3d0), "subprocess_write_handle", GLOB(0x28b22f8)) called at cpsrvd.pl line 6297
       cpanel::cpsrvd::cgiHandler("app", "php", "document", "./horde/services/download/index.php") called at cpsrvd.pl line 6126
       cpanel::cpsrvd::phpHandler("document", "./horde/services/download/index.php") called at cpsrvd.pl line 5341
       cpanel::cpsrvd::dodoc_webmaild() called at cpsrvd.pl line 1663
       cpanel::cpsrvd::dodoc(HASH(0x1801df0)) called at cpsrvd.pl line 1346
       cpanel::cpsrvd::handle_one_connection() called at cpsrvd.pl line 850
       cpanel::cpsrvd::script() called at cpsrvd.pl line 340

#4 Ahsan, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2016
  5. Infopro

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    I am able to download a much smaller inbox successfully using that method. I selected zip format for the download.
    Sounds to me like that box is just too large if I was to guess. Is there a specific reason you're exporting email in this fashion?

6. Ahsan

Ahsan Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Yes I have to get one .mbox file for my backup that we will convert into .pst format for outlook so we can access all the emails internally without login to the cpanel from outlook in future.

Before our sites was running on hosting provider but now we are creating our on premises setup for WHM and Cpanel, I simply import all email data from cpanel to the new cpanel that is now on premises.And i am confused why this happen

7. Ahsan

Ahsan Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Yes I can download emails id that have smaller email size but for the large one i am getting the error.

Code:
    PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 83886080 bytes) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/services/download/index.php on line 58
    [2016-03-28 15:12:13 +0300] warn [cpsrvd] The subprocess (php) exited with an error: The subprocess reported error number 1 when it ended. at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Server/Handlers/SubProcess.pm line 155.
       Cpanel::Server::Handlers::SubProcess::_report_subprocess_errors(Cpanel::Server::Handlers::SubProcess=HASH(0x3d83160)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Server/Handlers/SubProcess.pm line 72
       Cpanel::Server::Handlers::SubProcess::handler(Cpanel::Server::Handlers::SubProcess=HASH(0x3d83160), "subprocess_name", "php", "subprocess_read_handle", IO::Handle=GLOB(0x3d7a7e8), "subprocess_write_handle", GLOB(0x3d7e190)) called at cpsrvd.pl line 6297
       cpanel::cpsrvd::cgiHandler("app", "php", "document", "./horde/services/download/index.php") called at cpsrvd.pl line 6126
       cpanel::cpsrvd::phpHandler("document", "./horde/services/download/index.php") called at cpsrvd.pl line 5341
       cpanel::cpsrvd::dodoc_webmaild() called at cpsrvd.pl line 1663
       cpanel::cpsrvd::dodoc(HASH(0x1801df0)) called at cpsrvd.pl line 1346
       cpanel::cpsrvd::handle_one_connection() called at cpsrvd.pl line 850
       cpanel::cpsrvd::script() called at cpsrvd.pl line 340

#7 Ahsan, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2016
  8. Infopro

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Why not just connect Outlook to that email account then? If you wish to leave all mail on server after downloading into Outlook, be sure to set that option when setting up the account in Outlook.

Seems that would be a bit easier for such a large account.

9. Ahsan

Ahsan Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I am using whm and cpanel in VM having Cent OS 7, I am using trial version of WHM and CPanel, the ip i assigned to the domain i can ping it from my local machine but when i try to connect it with outlook its not working.

10. Infopro

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    I'm not sure I understand your response. Does the domain resolve to the account properly or no?

11. Ahsan

Ahsan Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Thanks man I appreciate your suggestion, Now I can download all emails to outlook in my localmachine.

Infopro likes this.
  12. Infopro

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter: