The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internal Server Error 500 No response from subprocess (php): subprocess was killed with signal 25

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saulodefaria, Jul 22, 2014.

1. saulodefaria

saulodefaria Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi guys,

Everything was working fine yesterday but suddenly I started to get this error when trying to access Roundcube with all emails. After putting the credentials and trying to go to the inbox this error shows up:

=======
    Internal Server Error

No response from subprocess (php): subprocess was killed with signal 25
    cpsrvd/11.42.1.23 Server at *domain*
    =======

I found a similar post in here: http://forums.cpanel.net/f5/interna...php-subprocess-killed-signal-11-a-383962.html

But I tried all the ideas in there and still got the same error. Tried upgrading cPanel, restarting IMAP, restarting the vps...

I think it might have something to do with the daily cPanel upgrade, since it started appearing from one day to another. I wondered if I could downgrade it to see if that was the problem, but I don't know how.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Re: Internal Server Error 500 No response from subprocess (php): subprocess was killed with signal

Hello :)

Do you notice any particular output to /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log or the log file within /var/cpanel/roundcube/log when this error occurs?

Thank you.