Sreejith S

Dec 8, 2015
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi ,

One of my customer is experiencing issue while he try to access RVSitebuilder from hist cPanel account. Now from a previous thread in cPanel I came to know that restarting cpanel will resolve the issue. But I would like to know that if restarting cpanel would end-up in server crash or something. Because I'm managing those server remotely no physical access is possible , in such case I'm confused if this action would lead to a hard reboot of server.

Please advice.

Kind Regards,
Sreejith

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

Internal case CPANEL-3764 is open to address an issue where cPanel version 11.52.2.4 systems have been unable to run RVSiteBuilder. A resolution is scheduled for for the next version of 11.52 that's published (Expected on 1-25-2016). The current workaround is to update your version of cPanel to 54 (Available in the "Current" build tier):

cPanel & WHM Versions and the Release Process - cPanel Knowledge Base - cPanel Documentation
Upgrade to Latest Version - Documentation - cPanel Documentation

Thank you.

Reactions: Sreejith S

Sreejith S

Dec 8, 2015
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi ,

Thank you for the quick replay. It seems like I need to discuss with our Senior Admin about this.

BTW " No response from subprocess (cpanelphp): The subprocess reported error number 2 when it ended." This is the actual error code received by client.

Thankfully,
Sreejith