The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internal Server Error [moved]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katrina M., Jun 3, 2005.

1. Katrina M.

Katrina M. Registered

Internal Server Error

I am receiving this message when trying to login into AmemberPro or even when members are trying to sign into my site or even join.

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@iddypixels.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.iddypixels.com Port 80

I am so lost and I don't know what happened to cause this.
    a very confused Katrina M.

Thanks for any help/advice.

2. bijo

bijo Well-Known Member

Hello,

Is it a cgi-scripts?. If yes, Did you check the ownership and permission of the file. It should be 755 and ownership is "user:user". Also how did u upload the file?. If you upload in binary format, please re-upload the file in ASCII format. May be it will help you to solve this issue.

Let me know the status

3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

You should also check for more error information in the apache error log. If you don't own the server, you should be asking your hosting provider.