The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internal Server Error (Probably Memory Issues)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by n0b0t, Jul 11, 2017.

1. n0b0t

n0b0t Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    So, one of my subdomains is down (my forum) and one other website that is just a normal extension of the other is also down. [removed website URL] The forum is SMF and PTUT is just a website connected with a MySQL database for purchases that are connected with games. Both use HTML, PHP etc. When I check my cPanel errors, I get this:

[:error] [pid 135236] (12)Cannot allocate memory: [client XXX.XXX.XX.XXX:XXXXX] couldn't create child process: /usr/sbin/suphp for /home/cXXXXXXX/forumstuff/index.php, referer: [removed website URL]

Is it PHP, memory issues, or what? I can't really wrap my head around this and I'm sorta a noob at this stuff.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

As a website owner, you may want to report this issue to your web hosting provider so they can take a closer look. It looks like a memory limit issue, which could stem from your website using more memory than is available to your account.

Thank you.